Rose's Kindergarten class held elections for Class President. All of the kiddos had to prepare a speech and a poster. Rose came home from school so excited about the elections. She told me what she wanted to say in her speech and I wrote it up for her with pictures for the big words.
Here she is so proud to show Darin. I am thankful that Darin was so interested in hearing her out many, many, many times. He didn't have scouts this night and I think he listened to her say her speech at least 20 times with me.
She is certainly a very pretty girl! If only looks could get you elected:-) She was excited but also super nervous. I was pretty nervous for her too because this is my baby that is too scared to even tell her teacher she needs to go to the bathroom or that her head hurts. I've been so frustrated by that because a few days she has come home from school with a huge fever and complaining of a headache and I will ask her if she told her teacher she wasn't feeling good. She will say, "No I was too scared." and burst into tears. Eventually she got too tired of standing:-)
Here is a video of her speech.
No comments:
Post a Comment