Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fresh Air

This January has been full of beautiful, clear, and 70 degree, sunny days.  Our children have loved playing outside.  Especially with all the friends we have had over.  Rose and Ginger have loved using scooters. Or even their brother's longboards to skate down our neighbors driveway.  I used to feel bad that they love to go on his driveway but since our boys give him a steal on mowing the lawn I don't feel as badly now.
 Rose's little friend Dominic came over this afternoon.
 The boys loves playing football with the Basinger Boys!

 Times like this is when I absolutely adore our cul=de-sac!

 More longboard fun!
 The boys taught this little friend to shoot airsoft guns.  The Cockrell's came and hung out with us while their parents celebrated their anniversary.
 Of course, it hasn't been all outdoor play.  January is just such a nice month because compared to the rest of the year we don't have as many activities going on.  Our kids have enjoyed playing Minecraft alot this month too!
 More shooting.
 Lots of playing in the sand and on the trampoline.



No comments: