Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spudmobile

Our Bishopric plans the 5th Wednesday of Mutual each month.  My boys really look forward to those activities the most.  Mainly because they are so fun!  They made Spudmobiles.  Each teen was supposed to bring a potato.  They peeled it and cut them up, hammered some wheels on and raced them down the track.
 Nathan fixing his wheels.
I was waiting out in the foyer and Darin came out to give me an update on how is car did between every heat.  I love that boy for thinking of his Mama!
I wait in the foyer during mutual usually because I am already at the church an hour before for Cub Scouts.  Darin's car would go face and then turn and block everyone else's so he won!
Darin won 3rd place in the Spud races!  Nathan's final car, he thought that he earned the 5th spot. He had some trouble with his car stopping every once in awhile but when it did make it to the bottom of the track it flew!

No comments: