Going to Half Moon Bay- It's only 11 miles from Ken's work! That's a special bonus for moving to CA. I took the kids for one day. We played in the ocean and ate lunch at the beach for two hours. Then we hauled our stuff back to the car, driving a double stroller in sand is quite a workout that I'm never going to do again. Anyway we went to the car and warmed up for about an hour and I nursed Ginger. Then we walked back out to the beach, leaving all the supplies behind except 1 towel and 1 baby blanket. As soon as we get to the
beachy part Rose starts
to complain, she is crying and insisting I hold her. So I end up sitting on the sand, Ginger is in my sling and is resting on my left leg, Rose collapses onto my right leg, and clings to my right arm, and falls immediately to sleep. And I end up sitting like that for 2 hours straight! I'm not even
exaggerating, it literally was two hours, but thankfully being by the ocean is pretty soothing and I thought only 30 minutes had gone by. Oh and did I mention I also took like 100 pictures of the boys with only one hand. It's a good thing the boys are quite a bit older and bigger so they could play in the waves by themselves, after the fact I was kind of like, "Oh, maybe that wasn't too safe since I couldn't have rushed into the ocean to save them from drowning or anything." Here's some pictures of me, the girls are hidden under all the blankets, and jackets, and towels. And also pictures of Darin and Nathan.




1 comment:
that first pic is such a nice shot of you. you look really good im glad you guys had so much fun swimming and playing in the ocean I am officially jelouse
Post a Comment