This week for family home evening Rose was in charge. Clearly this is NOT a role she shys away from!
She LOVED it!
And was very pretty too!
Rose wanted Ginger to say prayer. What I find most interesting at FHE is how much more the girls listen and sit still when the kids are in charge of it.
Nathan did our scripture and thought.
He did a really great job!
He also passed off a Faith in God requirement too!
Darin sat on the floor and laughed.
Aww, I'm just kidding. He did our lesson.
Interrupted by a cutie girl who was complaining of her owie on her leg.
Darin did a really good job with his lesson! His passed off a FiG too. He is soooo close to finish all of his requirements for his religious knot. One more left to go.
Ginger liked it so much she tried to replicate it.
We decorated these cute little mailboxes for our activity.
The plan is to send each other little love notes and candy throughout the month.
Rose is very excited about delivering her mail. She also was very anxious that we all deliver mail to her. She kept asking if we were writing a note for her.
Hmmm, I wonder whose box has all these treats in it...We missed you Daddy!
4 comments:
What a cute idea! I love those mailboxes, where did you find them?
Can my kids come to your FHE? They keep telling me that ours are boring! You have such creative ideas!
Awwww! What a cute idea! I decorated mailboxes for Abby's teachers last year and filled them with candy.
Cute!! You are so crafty!
Post a Comment