Sadly, I have his one which is just a picture I snapped with both girls hanging off the side of the shopping cart as we bought our Valentine's Day supplies. The really reason I took the picture though is because this is the first successful outing I have had with both of my girls where Ginger or Rose didn't have to ride in the cart. It's pretty momentous for me because I actually really love shopping with my kids, so it's nice when they are able to behave properly and stick by my side.
So these are the only pictures I have from our party. I took them with my cell phone because I couldn't find my camera. This is Rose and her friend Ashley (the friend where Rose chopped her off).


For Valentine's this year Ken and I did our usual tradition of Pizza Hut! We also went out on a really nice long date the Friday before! Which was fabulous because Ken actually had to fly out Feb. 13th right after Darin's friend birthday party. He had a business trip in Rome and had to be at the company first thing Monday morning. The kids were pretty sad to miss their Dad on V-day.
Ken had bought them all stuffed animals before he left so I put them on their bed the night before for him and they woke up to a lovey pillow from their Dad. All of the kids totally LOVED them. I kind of wondered about the boys, but they still sleep with them 2 months later. They are super soft.
Ken also stuffed our Mailboxes with notes and candy. We miss him alot when he is out of town, and especially on Holidays!
Here are the kids with their stuffed animals and one of their notes from Daddy.
The rest of the day the kids played around a little bit and we rested. Nathan got sick the night before and missed a couple of days of school after Valentine's Day. Poor guy:-( Mainly we just hung out as a family and I liked that quite a bit!
1 comment:
I love those notes and gifts from daddy, how fun! I bet the kids really miss him when he's gone.
Post a Comment