Especially on this night. This is Nathan helping me load up the spaghetti bowls.
And the salad the girls helped me make.
This is a surprise I made for them. It's a brownie and whip cream sundae with a homemade chocolate fudge sauce. Seriously so YUMMY!
Our FHE plan was to basically have a teeny, tiny lesson and watch the Olympics. Darin set-up the gameroom floor with blankets so our carpet was reasonably safe while we ate.
Rose was in charge of our song, she always wants us to sing 4 or 5.
Can you believe this girl??? She is scowling at us because we aren't ready for the prayer.
Seriously, the little two year old is staring us down for not being reverent when she normally runs around crazy in circles, sings songs, talks, and rolls around on the floor during our prayers. I thought this was too funny!
It was a delicious dinner and a fun night. We cheered for Italy because we were eating Italian food, plus Ken is in Rome, and we were hoping the next time he goes back he would be able to take all of us. I'm sure that cheering for Italy will have something to do with the last part:-)
1 comment:
What fun pinic in the livingroom! Those Sundays made me hungry, I just might make those too.
Post a Comment