I am so proud of how well Nathan played the piano in his duets and how hard he has practiced this entire semester.
Way to go Nathan! What an awesome job!
Great Job Nathan! I am just so impressed with both of your boys! I hope Alise can play like that someday too.
That is really cool for Gramma and Grampa Tietjen to get to hear Darin and Nathan's recital from so far away in Alaska. That is wonderful. We are so pleased you are both playing the piano. Love Gramma and Grampa
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am so proud of how well Nathan played the piano in his duets and how hard he has practiced this entire semester.
Way to go Nathan! What an awesome job!
Great Job Nathan! I am just so impressed with both of your boys! I hope Alise can play like that someday too.
That is really cool for Gramma and Grampa Tietjen to get to hear Darin and Nathan's recital from so far away in Alaska. That is wonderful. We are so pleased you are both playing the piano. Love Gramma and Grampa
Post a Comment