Saturday, December 4, 2010

Painting Her Nails

The girls had been asking me all day if I could paint their nails. I told them that their Daddy would when he got back home from a business trip. I would have loved to paint their nails but I have hurt my back and at the time couldn't really be in a feasible position to paint their nails.

Rose took it upon herself to solve the problem for her sister. Rose decided to paint Ginger's nails with a pencil. Thank Goodness! Because in the past she has taken out the real nail polish and gotten it all over the carpet. They were so adorably cute that I had to snap a few pictures.




2 comments:

Buchfam said...

How very creative! I love the way Ginger looks so relaxed on all those pillows!

Lisa said...

Looks like a full service spa if you ask me! Ginger looks so relaxed! Terribly cute!