I thought this was a good picture of Ken and the boys, especially because it was a test shot. I cropped it to get closer in on them and then I realized Ken has three legs! Hilarious! Rose had hidden behind her Daddy, that's where he gets his third leg.
Oh my Goddness did Rose ever LOVE to pose!!! She LOVED getting her picture taken and dancing and prancing around. She was way too cute! I remember last time we were in Cancun she threw a fit at getting her picture taken. What a pretty girl!
Ginger stepped on a rock and hurt herself. I was comforting her and then Ken started snapping pictures of us. She is so pretty even when she is hurt.
Seriously Nathan is the most Photogenic of all of us. Every single picture of his is so good it was hard to choose. He is growing into such a handsome boy!
Darin HATES to get his picture taken. I don't know why since he is always smiling. But he let us snap a few. Ken was teasing him some during the photo shoot so then of course he had to comfort him. I love that he will still let us love on him even though he is turning into a handsome teenager!
My Darling!
Ginger was not really a fan of getting her pictures taken, but she loved playing with her Daddy. He got her to smile and dance with him. He also got her to do their "We Pass and Then We Win!" Dance too that she has been doing with him all week as we play cards. She only ever wants to be on Ken's team unless I make her feel guilty by pretending to cry:-)
Me and my silly little girls. They were messing around the whole time, but I really kind of like it. They are so funny sometimes!
Me and my handsome boys. I was watching them play the Wii this morning and just realized how big they are. How did they get to be 5 feet tall already?!?
I love this man, and surprising I loved our pictures! I always think Ken looks good but hate something about the way I looked. But Ken made me feel very pretty and I think it came through. Darin was our photographer by the way.
This was the best one so far of all of us. We are going to have to do another photo shoot to capture more pictures of our whole family.
Our pictures of just our family turned out so horrible that I cropped everyone out and kept the cutest two at the end. The funny thing is that everyone looked so awful because Rose had started throwing a fit and complaining, so she went to her Dad and he ended up making her smile for the picture while the rest of us look dazed and confused.
8 comments:
Such a beautiful family! The pictures are awesome!
Really pretty pictures! I love your dress and the girls' shirts!
Stephanie! What a beautiful family and a beautiful place to take family pictures! Looks like such a fun adventure.
Also, my word verification is spelled "snotious". That could totally be a real word! I know I'm odd :-)
P.S. Sorry about the deleted comment. That was me.
I love the pictures! Great job Darin!! :)
I absolutely love the pics they are amazing I love the pics of you and your girls and the ones where you are comforting ginger so sweet i miss you lots babe I love the pics and i am glad you had fun
Those pictures are gorgeous, Stephanie!!! I agree that he worst part of family picture is usually me, but You look amazing in those!! Good job!It looks like you guys had lots of fun!!
These pictures are SO amazing!!! I LOVE the girls shirts they are so adorable. I am glad you had such a good time. I am really glad you called the other day, I needed that. Thanks for being such a great friend!
Post a Comment