Sunday, December 19, 2010

Party in the House!

It wouldn't be Christmas without a few parties at our house! This year the boys did their usual Christmas festivities. Invited a ton of friends over to eat, hang out, and played video games. We ended up with 19 boys plus our family! Not too bad of a turnout when they only gave them a days notice. We were seriously so last minute, but I am glad we could fit it in our schedule.



Of course Rose and Ginger wanted to have a party too. They did theirs the next morning and had a little breakfast and playtime with their friends. I made them snowman pancakes, sausage, and peppermint hot chocolate for breakfast.


It was great for our children to get a chance to play with their friends before we took off for Christmas. We love hosting these get togethers for them, I love our house being loud and crazy. I also love the boys thanking my for keeping the food coming. The only bad part this year was that lots of the parents of the boys showed up to see our Christmas tree and they were disappointed. I kind of like that we are known for our beautiful tree each year.

No comments: