Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snoopy

The day before the play is when Nathan had his seizures. So we (Nathan, Mom, and Dad) were pretty happy to get to see him perform in his Charlie Brown's Christmas Play!

The Webelos put on the play for their Pack Meeting/Faith in God Recognition night. This is Nathan with his awesome Webelos Den Mother before the play! He just loves Sister Nielsen and her mom "Cookie".
The play was fabulous! Those two woman made each boy shine and show off their talents! We feel so blessed to have them in our lives.
The Webelos have been planning this play and practicing for a few months. Nathan was Snoopy. I knew we had a dog costume, but of course it was black with white spots, so I had picked up a white sweatsuit weeks before. Of course I had never sewn on the black felt I picked up at the time either, so the night before when I was so unsure of what was going on with Nathan I was cutting out ears and patches and sewing them on. I was actually thankful for the diversion and the hopeful talks we had with Nathan while I sewes that he would be able to perform at the play.
He was AWESOME! We love this cute dog!!!

1 comment:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

That is the cutest Snoopy I've ever seen! That looks like a ton of fun!