Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pre-school Christmas

I was so thankful this year to be able to teach my week of preschool this year. I was assigned the Christmas week at the beginning of the year because I love Christmas. Too bad it turns out that we didn't even decorate a single thing for Christmas because of my back and our upcoming trip.

But I was still so happy to do it. Ken wasn't really a fan of it because I was still recovering, and I won't lie parts of it were sometimes a little hard. But it was so much fun! We sang tons of songs, read lots of fun Christmas books, and did a bunch of crafts. There is nothing like doing preschool to put you in the Christmas Spirit!

We made gingerbread houses. Which kept collapsing, but the kids loved licking up all the frosting!





I also took pictures of a bunch of Rudolph's! They were so adorable! The kids framed them for a present for their parents.

One of the crafts we did. They made ABC Christmas Trees. I am so impressed with how far the children have come along with their Alphabet this year!
We played a pin the carrot on the Snowman. Oh my goodness did they LOVE this game! They each went through this game like 15 times. And they were totally adorable, even when they tried to peek:-)





It was lots of fun! We decorated cookies and painted ornaments too. Then we wrapped up the year with a little lunch with our Mom's.

No comments: