Saturday, December 4, 2010

Best Sunday Ever!

November 14th was quite possibly the Best Sunday EVER! I loved the whole entire day. It started off with my family being super sweet and helpful. The kids helped me finish off making the Service Smiles for my Sharing Time. While Ken helped me finish gathering and preparing all of the miscellaneous things for the Primary Program.

Even with us being a little busier then normal for a Sunday morning, every single person was in a happy mood. Seriously all 6 of us! That right there pretty much can make for an amazing day!



Then at Church we had an AMAZING Primary Program. I have been stressing about this day for I don't know, the last 3 months. It was wonderful! I felt the children's testimonies and their love for the Savior so much. Despite all of the hiccups over the last couple of weeks, and even the last minute sicknesses to a couple of our soloists, it went over seamlessly.

I am so humbled by all of the service out teachers have given to make the children shine! And especially all the hard work my music people, Charity (my 2nd Counselor), Jan (one of my Secretaries), and all of my presidency. I love these ladies I have been serving with, they have made this my favorite calling yet, but I really think it is because of who they are and how fun they make it in Primary!

After Church we went over to my parents house for our usual Sunday Dinner. Seriously, it is so nice not having to cook dinner after church. Especially because my mom goes all our with a really nice meal! I ended up crashing on their couch for a nap after dinner.

Then when we got home, our kids were still playing especially nicely with each other and decided to build a monster-size fort in Nathan's room. Then all 4 of them decided they wanted to sleep in it.
Which requires some modifications with the help of Dad since I was afraid that it would fall down and sufficate all my babies while they slept.
After about an hour they were ready to settle in for the night.
For Ginger that means packing in whatever 20 things she has decided to hoard for the day. She can't sleep unless they surround her.
We told the kids to say their individual prayers. Then we left the room and stood outside the door as we listened to them. It only took them about 40 minutes for each of them to say their prayers and stop talking. It was hilarious to overhear them talking to each other.

I wish that we could have recorded them because they were so sweet and funny. And all of their personalities came out, along with the way they react to different siblings. Ken and I softly chuckled in the hallway as we listened to them.It was honestly the Best Sunday EVER!

1 comment:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

That sounds so fun! I love it when my kids play really good together!